Sunday, April 21, 2019

Wechat community evaluation report

April 21, 2019

Introduction


It is my short research about my wechat community. Now it is 11:40 PM, I like to start the topic and later I can come out ideas how to nurture my community over there.

My small community


Recently I read a few posts from my friends I knew through mock interviews. One is young engineer working for Google, graduated from Alberta. He showed his travel to Google Hong Kong, New York office.

My ex-coach showed his post to have lunch with his coworkers in Tokyo, he works for Indeed.com in Japan.

Also I knew two young ladies used to work for Microsoft Canada, now they work in Seattle. They posted something to entertain us.

I felt that I should write a post since I do not post anything last six months.


Evaluation report?


I need to get some data to make it like evaluation report.



No comments:

Post a Comment