Thursday, April 18, 2019

Case study: Submission log analysis

April 18, 2019

Introduction


It is so nature for me to manage myself. I just need to open Leetcode mock interview code screen, then I can work on two algorithms in one hour.


Log study


The coding is like sports. I have to keep myself fit, then I have to continue to practice and do workout.

Here is my last 5 days log of submission on Leetcode. I only submitted last Saturday weekly contest, and then Friday evening two mock interview code screen.

I should push myself to work on two mock interview code screen, so I can work on 4 algorithms at least.


Actionable Items


I should balance my activities every day. If I continue to work on algorithm practice daily, I will benefit more and learn better to continue to improve performance.

I need to work on two mock interview code screen a day. Rest of day I can just relax and enjoy all other activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment