Friday, April 26, 2019

How to train myself daily on algorithm?

April 26, 2019

Introduction


It is hard for me to come out the idea how to train myself daily. I took a long break from Nov. 2018 to March 2019 since I chose to work on personal finance research. I like to come back to work on algorithm and data structure problem solving daily. What are good ideas to work on.

One idea working very well


One of ideas is to work on Leetcode.com mock interview code screen, real company, and onsite interview. I exhausted all options for code screen, real company; I did work on a few mock interview and real company, and then later I just use them to train myself thinking process, can I come out optimal solution to solve the problem?



It works very well, since I found out that I stuck on a few algorithm from study from April 18 to 22, 2019..


No comments:

Post a Comment