Sunday, April 21, 2019

My nephew got immigration visa from Beijng office

April 21, 2019

Introduction


It is a long journey and I like to share a good news. My nephew got a Canada immigration visa which expires May 16, 2019. He will land Canada before that. I will take a few days off to help him settle down in the city of Vancouver.

Lonely Canadian sponsership


It is such great experience to learn how to help a young man to build a beautiful successful life in Canada.

I still remembered the day I went back in 2018, and I saw him to work hard to prepare the admission test for city government job in Yichun. I wondered how I can help this young man grow up and get best education in Canada.

He put his family's expensive car key next to him less than 1 foot away. He needs to learn how to use his parent's asset to get him educated with best English, best business education by self-learning, and also best computer science education in Canada. I am the coach and I will make that happen.

I did write the post about the dispute of the home. I paid all the cost and I learned from my experience that I used to have such economy power if I can learn how to invest those net income $100,000 us dollars back from 1999 to 2001.

Immigration visa


Here is the immigration visa with removed confidential information. I need to figure out what FPC stands for.




No comments:

Post a Comment