Saturday, November 17, 2018

10 lessons to learn using home equity line

Nov. 17, 2018

Introduction


I like to write a blog to help people to learn how to use home equity line better. It takes a village to raise a child. In order to learn better personal finance better, I like to write down my experience and push myself to get organized. I also like to push myself learn better on this video called The 20 rules of money.

10 lessons


I like to come out the 10 lessons to learn and I also like to put most important lessons first. I like to analyze based on the 20 rules of money, and then I write 10 lessons based on one of rules each time.

20 rules of money


Rule #1: Game
Rule #2: Don't be a hater
Rule #3: Double
Rule #4: Seduction
Rule #5: Timing - speed,
Rule #6: Boredom
Rule #7: Secret


As an immigrant in Canada, I planned to land in Canada in April, 2010 starting from January 2010. I did not have support financially, all the money I can get is from my home equity line.

1. Find the possible double games. There are a few double games for me to play. One is to purchase a home in the city of Surrey, city of Chilliwack just after I land in 2010.

One is to price around $130,000 for a three bedroom 10 years old condo in 2010, and then an investment 10 years condo in Chilliwack around $40,000 us dollar. Get home loan up to $200,000.

Two possible double games are involved, one is a condo in the city of Surrey, one is a condo in the city of Chilliwack.

Based on the price in 2018, the return compared to the original investment of down payment will be more than five times.

2. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment