Friday, November 30, 2018

Learn how to communicate

Nov. 30, 2018

Introduction


It is so surprising that I learned so much from mock interview today. The interviewee just showed me how he talked and communicated, and worked hard on the algorithms.


Comparison 


I just could not believe that I found a role model for my interview. I like to learn from this interviewee.

I will keep it anonymous but I like to identify a list of things I should work on. I will take some notes from replay.

How to communicate in the interview?


I like to write down a few tips from this 55 minutes mock interview.

Both of us agreed to show case our interview on interviewing.io. The interivew is available on interviewing.io right now. I like to use this interview to help myself to handle stress in the interview. I should learn how to think out loud all the time, and also work hard on the communication. Make sure that I constantly listen and also give some feedback through the interview all the time.

I like the interviewee since he handled the stress very well, he did not solve the algorithm before; he could not memorize anything from previous practice. At the beginning, he asked clarification, play with a few examples, and also tried to implement one of cases using recursive function. Of course, he tried to hide his nervousness, but he did very well. He took hint and actively involved the discussion about the bugs in the code. He just took action to fix them quickly.

My Show case:

10/29/18 at 10:04 PM Lexical Lguana interviewed by Platinum Burrito on interviewing.io

No comments:

Post a Comment