Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Document all receipts of clothing purchase

Nov. 27, 2018

Introduction


It is my decision to spend over ten hours to go over all receipts to document all clothes I purchased. Shopping used to be my most favorite thing before I finally figure out that I have to stop purchasing any clothing starting from January 2017.

A story to tell


I went to Florida in 2014, one thing is to handle my personal belongings. I had a lot of bags of clothes, hand bags, shoes.

I did not document all the receipts of purchases. I could not handle so many bags of clothes if I bring them back to Canada.


Follow up 


March 13, 2019

I should be very careful, do not throw away clothings and bags. I should take time to sell them on ebay.com or amazon.com or craiglist.com. I have to push myself to calm down, learn how to solve problems properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment