Thursday, November 29, 2018

Get together last paycheck stub every year from 2010 to 2018

Nov. 28, 2018

Introduction


It is the first time I like to spend time to work on personal finance, and one thing I like to do is to get all last 8 year last paycheck, scan them, and then I like to do some analysis based on the data.

Brute force search


I did search again since I could not find the last paycheck in 2017, actually I did not find any paycheck stub of 2017. I search 7 bags of paper work, and then I wondered how come I did not do this at the end of each year. This time I am lucky, I reopened one of bags, I found a pile of 2017 paycheck stubs.

I learn the lesson to work on my person finance. It takes a lot of time for me to organize the paper work this month. I could not believe that I found my biggest problem.

Actionable Items


I need to be patient and allow myself to learn the basics. Keep all the documents of my personal finance data, and then try to get ideas how to analyze them.

It takes over 20 years for me to learn that I need to keep organized document income and expense. It is the day one again feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment