Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Time to pay property tax?

Nov. 27, 2018

Introduction


It is my personal finance month. I also have to pay property tax over $1700 dollars. In order to get 3% discount, I have to pay before December 1, 2018.

My understanding


It is also the important time for me to document all my income and expenses from 1996 to 2018, do as much as I can, write and share lessons and mistakes I learn. It takes a village to raise a child. To build a money community around myself, I like to reach out to the community, show my struggle first, and write down my questions, and also encourage myself to adapt my finance skills from work to my personal finance. I spent hundreds of hours to design and code the program to help business to analyze, review and make informed decision, I should be able to do those things to myself as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment