Friday, November 30, 2018

My first year 2000 in Vancouver

Nov. 30, 2018

Introduction


It is so funny if I write down my thinking process. I did get together all my last paycheck of year from 2010 to 2018. I like to analyze something from those paycheck.

My thought process


It was tough year for me to go back to full time job. I did not have chance to work full time for a long time. I even did not have a full job over three years in my career. I wonder how that will be and how a person grows in technical strength. I was so curious to learn.

I did not take any sick day, any vacation in 2010.

I just could not believe that how strong I was. I like to make things work again, I was jealous of my two sisters who enjoyed long career staying on one or two jobs. I never made it work for myself.

I did not find any sick pay or vacation pay on my 2010 paycheck. I just could not believe my thinking process and my determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment