Sunday, November 25, 2018

Year 2000 mortgage interest payment

Nov. 25, 2018

Introduction



It is so interesting to study my personal finance over 18 years ago. Whatever mistakes I made, I should review all of them first. It is my first time to take picture of my 2000 mortgage interest statement. I did find the statement and then I took the picture. I like to write a blog about the interest $1,751.25 dollar.

The ideas to think about


I like to gather some facts for me to review what I should have considered when I received the form through the mail.

Here are facts to look into:
1. Company I worked for could not provide paychecks a few times;
2. Company I worked for rented the office in the upper stairs of a building with a few programmers;
3. The mortgage interest is equal 25% of the condo I can purchase in the city of Yichun, jiangxi province;
4. The mortgage interest of year 2000 is 7.125% of my loan. 
5. I paid 56 inches projection TV with $1,000 dollars;
6. I bought $2,000 dollar black leather sofa, 12 months interest free;
7. I spent over $500 dollars to pay for a dishwasher to be installed;

Actionable Items


I reviewed financial data in the year 2000. I did not prepare myself to get everything audit by myself in 20 years. All credit card statements were gone, and I did not seek any advice on my personal finance.

No comments:

Post a Comment