Sunday, November 25, 2018

A tour trip to Surrey

Nov. 25, 2018

Introduction


It is time for me to plan a road trip to the city of Surrey. I like to spend some time maybe touring SFU campus this Sunday.

Go out and enjoy the trip


I understand that it is so important to invest a condo early in 2010 when I came to Canada. When I took $18,000 US dollars to Canada, two months job search, with a full time job as a software programmer.

One of my analysis is that I do not spend time to control all my income and expenses. I do not budget and also understand my mistakes from 1999 to 2001. I do not have time critical sense about market, and understand that I am not far away to super smart person by myself.

Another thing is for me to go out to Bellingham and enjoy driving and shopping, without learning the city of Surrey and possible over $100,000 gain business.


No comments:

Post a Comment