Sunday, November 25, 2018

How to be a smart Florida home owner?

Nov. 25, 2018

Introduction


I like to write a blog how to be a smart Florida home owner. Because I work hard and do not know personal finance very well, I like to keep those memory I have in my small condo back in Florida. But it is only asset I have and keep going the value and bring some income for me. How do I do to manage the home from Canada last nine years?

Being a nice person


I learn the important lesson sometime back in early 2012. I need to look up. I was so bad and got into a bad conversation with the renter, who was a visiting professor from China, a mom, and a well-established financially success business woman. I understood that I was totally wrong, as a Christian and also a home owner. I make sure that I will never do that again.

I served a facebook engineer in Seattle, and a Ford company research scientist, a mathematics professor in China etc. I also served a few data scientists, employees working for wall-street related business. I figure out that my clients are so successful and it may bring me so much appreciation than I work on other things.


No comments:

Post a Comment