Friday, November 23, 2018

Money management 101: How to manage your manage for financial freedom

Nov. 23, 2018

Introduction


It is 14 minutes video and I like to watch again and again. The way I learn personal finance is so interesting, I made net income over $110,000 in three years but I only saved less than $20,000 dollars from 1999 to 2001. I made the mistake when I was 20 years younger, but I still did not learn the lesson after 18 years. It is time for me to start to learn, I choose to follow the teaching from Project Life Mastery, here is the link of 14 minutes video.


Manage my finance


I just could not believe that this is the first year I try to do income, expense item by item, and analyze my behavior as a consumer, investor, and a university graduate with mathematics degree.

I like to get some education first, and I like to get ideas how to do it quickly.

Learn how to learn manage money. The skill is very important and the first thing to learn.

My most favorite teaching


First five minute 2:00 - 4:00/ 14:49
1. Money management
Lottery winner as an example;
Do not change the habits or mindset. You will get back in debt. Establish mindset, and then learn how to handle it.

Surgery to lose weight as an example.
Challenge is that the life style will not change.

No comments:

Post a Comment