Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Top 10 lesson I learn from 99 Ford Explorer purchase

Nov. 27, 2018

Introduction


It is the first time I like to start to spend time to review my biggest purchase in my life, a brand new Ford Explorer with only less than 100 miles in March, 1999.

My case study


Here is the purchase finance paper work. I also checked in my github personal finance folder called PersonalFinanceJulia.


10 lessons to learn


I like to figure out what kind of decision process I made back in 1999 March. 

Here are some facts: 

1. Three miles from my home to office, 1 mile from home to FAU campus.
2. The new car only had 25 miles when I made the purchase.
3. ...

Follow up 


March 14, 2019
I had citi credit card statements, and I will put together how much I spent on gas, maintenance, insurance. 


No comments:

Post a Comment