Thursday, November 22, 2018

Case study of 2012 vacation to China

Nov. 22, 2018

Introduction



I like to figure out why I am not smart enough to catch so many opportunities in Vancouver last 8 years. I missed the condo to purchase in 2014, and I figured out that I am better to start to investigate what is going on.

I don't know what has happened



It is so important for me to figure out how to be a problem solver. I started to work on my personal finance, and try to document all my expenses, and then I had to write down all my mistakes back in Florida and also in Canada.

To be a problem solver, I have to review all mistakes I made. If I continue to waste the money on travel, clothing, I may never have chance to be confident to be a problem solver. I like to have a challenge job and be a strong problem solver.




No comments:

Post a Comment