Friday, November 23, 2018

Do not panic

Nov. 22, 2018

Introduction


I had a story to write called don't panic. I just reviewed those documents of my stocks, I sold in lowest in 15 years, in 2008. I like to review those documents and then write a blog about it. Do not be panic, the smart person is to adjust the portfolio, keep those big companies stock and purchase more for those big companies.

My holdings before crash in 2008 


I like to show the history of my stock transaction in 2008. At that time, I do not really understand crash, marketing crash.

I want to learn how to stay calm, and think about for myself for long term. I have to push myself to be a long term investor, get into the market when the market is crashed. Find out 20 companies to hold stocks for life time. I like to start again from a few thousands first.



No comments:

Post a Comment