Saturday, February 13, 2021

Weekend study project: Chamath Palihapitya - 10 videos to watch

Feb. 13, 2021 

Introduction

It is hard for me to stay away form stock market investing for short term. But I do think that it is better for me to learn something from my own experience. Market has a lot of risks, and I do think that my time is valuable if I choose good things to do and people to learn from. After careful consideration, I do think that it is better for me to spend a few hours to watch videos from social capital - founder and billionaire - Chamath Palihapitiya. 

My short project

I like to watch 10 videos tonight to celebrate Chinese new year 2021. I like to learn from former Facebook Exec, and learn from his sharing. 

I have hard time to get rid of side effect to trade stocks. I like myself to be calm, and focus on learning. Investing is challenging business and I do like to learn good things and have good time to watch and learn from a few people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment