Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Leetcode 18: 4 sum

May 2, 2018

Introduction


My young sister always criticized how selfish I am when we have time to argue about things on wechat recently. I like to refer this personality to the algorithm I practice. I noticed that I spent time to track how many views on code review web page related to the algorithm called array quadruplet, it is waste of the time. And then I decided to move on. I need to spend attention to other people who have shared their code on Leetcode discussion on this algorithm. So I studied over 30 minutes since there are so many of them I cannot finish all, and then I wrote my first post on the algorithm Leetcode 18: 4 sum discussion panel.


My post 


Here is my sharing. I like to write down my ideas to share as all others do on leetcode discussion panel on Leetcode 18: 4 sum. I also wrote C# code to pass the online judge. Here is the C# code.

I read one post from Microsoft intern, and here is the link. What I like to say is that I learn something from the author's experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment