Wednesday, June 6, 2018

System design: Music stream online store

|June 5, 2018

Introduction


It is the first time I know that I can make difference by preparing early and also preparing with best resource I can get. I already know the power of coach to work on the algorithm and data structure, but I did not start to work on system design until last two weeks.

How can I make it in such a short time? I know that I should not read too many contents and end up by just reading and ending up fruitless. I like to form best possible partnership with one of my friends. I have strong algorithm and data structure, I can offer the free coaching and also very good mentoring as well.

So I finally got myself to have a coach, system design is just to learn from the old friend, ask questions, and read more content.

One more practice


I asked help to work on grokking system design. My coach told me that the content is kind of out-of-date. So we two jumped on carerrcup website, and worked together a few design together. I just watched how the coach approached the design.

Here is the webpage to get the questions asked. Design a music streaming service like Pandora.

Here is the design given by my coach.






No comments:

Post a Comment