Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Ownership - story III

June 6, 2016

Introduction


It is the task for me to integrate my experience with S.T.A.R structure. I like to write 20 Hackerrank contest experience. Why did I start to work on it? What have |I found through those practice? What is the result?

Situation


I worked on my current job 5 years. I make things work but I know that the problem solving skills are not that good. Let us make it a situation. Actually there are a lot facts to tell that. I could not handle the stress of changing, constantly requirement update etc.

Task


I need to improve my problem solving skills. I like to know where I am in terms of coding skills, and overall challenging problems may have in software industry.

Action


I started to play hackerrank contest in 2016. I played over 20 contests afterwards, I got 7 bronze medal, two silver, one gold.

After that, I played again a few more times, I found that it is hard to get medal if I do not spend a lot of hours to work on.

Result


I understand that my weakness. I know how super talent players and their performance. I tried to solve the hard level and advance level algorithm but I learned a lot of lessons.

One weekend I only have a few hours to relax, all other time I play contest continuously.

No comments:

Post a Comment