Friday, February 12, 2021

Steven Clarke: CTRM STOCK EXPLOSION!

Feb. 12, 2021

Here is the link. 

What is CTRM and why the massive run up recently? Well this video will explain everything you need to know about CTRM stock: the fundamentals, why it's up, where it might be going, and what the industry looks like right now.

I really like the presentation. It is easy for me to understand. My goal of investing on CTRM is not only gains. I also like to see who is contributing to share knowledge on youtube and depth of knowledge. I like to see how to be a good research on equity, which is most important and valuable for me as an individual equity researcher.

11:12/ 13:06

Net asset value per share ("NAV") calculates to only $0.27 per common share which results in the stock currently trading at an eye-catching 540% premium to NAV.

While the recent recovery in charter rates has lifted drybulk companies stocks across the board, even the largest and financially strongest players like Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) or Golden Ocean (GOGL) still trade at a discount to net asset value. 

Castor Maritime isn't printing cash from its charter contracts either. At current rates, I would estimate the company to operate just slightly above cash break-even levels. 

Actionable Items

I like to find the article published on Seeking Alpha by Henrik Alex. 


No comments:

Post a Comment