Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Ownership stories - IV

June 6, 2018

Introduction


I have to write some stories about my computer science PH.D. study from 2001 to 2010, I spent so many years to work on research, NSF grant project, book chapters, conference papers, and also worked on a few other projects in-between.

Situation


I have some issues to fully develop strong confidence on research and also have some issues to determine my long term goal.

Task 


I need to settle down some issues I had and also I need to prepare for my future career.

Action


I wrote book chapters, and worked on research supported by NSF. I took some math graduate courses. I actively learned to help the community to get together.

Result


I certainly found something to work on continuously. But nothing is so critical and I have to go to Canada and start all over again in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment