Thursday, November 22, 2018

Discipline is most important lesson in my life

Nov. 22, 2018

Introduction


It is my personal finance month. I did study my W2 form from 1999 to 2001, the net income after tax, 401K, social security and medical tax is over $110,000 US dollars. If I learn how to discipline myself, live under mean, then I should be able to save over $70,000 dollars.

How to discipline myself? 


I remembered that I did not have saving account with value enough for $29,000 us dollars in 2012, I had to ask my friend to write a check with $15,000 dollars called promissory note in 2002. I like to write a blog how many ways for me to waste all those important income in my early life.

I can write down a list of things I did to waste the money in those three years.

1. Big waste is to purchase a brand new Ford Explorer in 1999 over $22,000 dollars. The life style comes with the driving and expenses to cover insurance, maintenance etc.
2. ...

I do not want to write down so many ways I wasted those income. As a Christian, I think that it is most important for me to accept myself, and let it go. I start to learn and think like an engineer, problem solver now.

Here is the link to show me to take off a flat tire by myself over a year ago. Here is my instgram link, the office I worked is here to look up. I wrote a blog about my experience in 2017.


No comments:

Post a Comment