Saturday, December 26, 2020

2010 - 2020: How to mark growth of 10 years from 2010 to 2020?

 Dec. 26, 2020

Introduction

It is so challenge for me to start again in Canada back in 2010. I still remembered the day I came to Vancouver on April 18, 2010. I like to take some time to write a short research how last 10 year growth should be measured. 

2010 - 2020

Definitely I am not the smartest person in the world. If I do, then I should think about how to invest those US stocks I had in my US IRA CD and 401 K $25,000 dollars to purchase Fortinet stock, catch 20 times more growth from 2010 to 2020. 


I work on security, cryptography and network security research in my graduate study back from 2000 to 2006 in my Florida Atlantic University Ph.D. study. 

I knew that I had some difficulty to have good research, so I decided to take two graduate courses in math department, learn very well about computer security. I do think that it is best investment of time in my life to take "Introduction to cryptograph" course and "Biostatistics" course as well. 

I took introduction of cryptography, best math course I have learned. I worked on my home work by hand and took time to learn theorems behind those encryption and public key cryptography. It is such great learning and I should have understand the importance to secure in this internet age. 

I also did research on network security and key management research. I just could not believe that those two years research will really help me to prepare myself to best researcher in the world one day. I am 54 years old, the day is still not coming yet

From $8.10 to $159 dollars/ share, 20 times gains are so easy to be realized if I invest 1000 shares the first day I landed in Vancouver, Canada. 

That is my great opportunity to grow $8000 US dollars to $160,000 US dollars. 

I was 44 years old in 2010. So I like to learn the priorities and how to handle priorities in my business. 

Priorities

I like to put together things in my life, and I should put them in the order of priorities. 

I wish that I have to put order in the following:

  1. Learn business, stock investment early in 1996
  2. Good study of mathematics
  3. Crafting skills as a software programmer
  4. Algorithm and data structure practice
  5. My residentship
  6. Sports - learn how to play sport
  7. Independent - learn how to grow my asset - start from saving $10,000 dollars
  8. Single - how to live healthy and wealthy? 


No comments:

Post a Comment