Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Two hours coding: Day one | Leetcode premium

 Dec. 29, 2020

Introduction

It is very good workout to work on one set of Leetcode premium Facebook onsite interview. I like to work on a short research - three hours a day coding, 7 benefits to work on coding, 1 hour vs 2 hour vs 3 hours. 

Mock interview

I have one hour 30 minutes to work on three algorithms. I think that it is challenge for me to work on today. 

I had some issues on second algorithm, and then I had some issues on third algorithm. 

If I do not work on mock interview

I will not learn how to solve problems quickly in less than 90 minutes. Today I did not solve three algorithms in 90 minutes. Ideally I should be able to solve all of them, in less than 60 minutes. 


The first I forgot to submit the working solution. The first submission was timeout. 

The third algorithm had a bug, but I could not figure out in the mock interview. 

  1. Here is the first algorithm. 
  2. Here is the second algorithm. 
  3. Here is the third algorithm. 

Low 5%


Two mistakes - First one is to submit the working solution.  I got confused and did not submit second time. 

Second one is the bug I could not figure out. I need to work on a simple test case, and then figure out the issue. 

All talent people rush to work on Leetcode premium. This is best and efficient way to practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment