Sunday, December 27, 2020

I have roots in Canada now - after 10 years

 Dec. 27, 2020

Introduction

I took a walk in central park, and then recorded videos for myself to improve my English, get rid of my coronavirus anxiety. I met a friend and her six-year-old daughter. We attended Willingdon church 10 years ago. My topic is that I have roots in Canada now. 

2010 - 2020

It is 10 years. I almost forgot my friend. Now she is technical lead in HSBC. I just could not believe that it is over 10 years ago. At that time, she was not married. I knew a lot of people in the city of Vancouver. 

I like to play with ducks and see birds enjoy the water pond in central park. I just have thick skin, and I like to be frugal and have some creative activities. I recorded a video for myself. 




I spent time to walk around central park in 30 minutes. And I walked to metro town to check how many people did shopping today. I like to figure out if my investment of EXPR stock 2300 share at cost $1.10 will have good return in next year or two. 

Here is my youtube link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment