Monday, November 12, 2018

Baby step to start my real estate research

Nov. 12, 2018


Introduction



It is the research for me to work on. I do not have a lot of cash to play with, I can play with $50,000 dollar cash and $100,000 dollars loan. I have some asset in USA, but I like to serve the Chinese community for their education pursuit in Florida Atlantic University. I like to get into the project called find a cheap condo in British Columbia.


Data 


I need to find ways to collect data. I have to do analysis based on different province, different cities, population, managment cost, travel, safety, and all other things. At the beginning, I just learn that the market is the game, some of us play them to get quick money in the world.

Actionable items


It is the first time I learn that I should learn how to invest my new home area in British Columbia area in Canada. I only had one hiking trip to Chilliwack invited by SJTU classmate back in 2015. I like the view of the city from the top of mountain.

Follow up 

May 20, 2022

45749 Spadine ave, Chilliwack

No comments:

Post a Comment