Sunday, June 3, 2018

Ownership story II

June 3, 2018

Introduction


It is ownership leadership principle. I learn the lesson how to be owners.

I need to write two stories today.

Story II

Ownership

----------------------------------
Situation:

I do not have people to work with in terms of software developer. I am the only developer.

I am too busy to work on so many projects. I do not know what is most important in the long run. 

Task

I need to find ways to improve my soft skills, and also write code every day.

Action

I worked on the same 30 algorithms last 12 months with 300 mock interviews on mock interview platform.

Here is detail:


I spent one hour to work on algorithms every day; and I followed up more coding and study after each mock interview. 

Result

I learn so many things through various peers. After each mock interview, I push myself to write code for one algorithm. I have done this 300 times. That makes me a super powerful programmer. 

I never have favorite algorithms. Now I have 30 algorithms. I learn to master all of them, even hard level ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment