Monday, June 4, 2018

Say goodbye to my coach

June 4, 2018

Introduction


It is hard for me to work on algorithm back to alone, and try to find another best algorithm player along the mock interview practice. I did find very good friend to practice with through blogging. I could not believe that power of marketing of each blog, I can easily get all the important information at my finger, and find a strong algorithm player to bounce ideas and work together to reach a new target.

Say goodbye!


I did write an email to say goodbye to my coach.

hi, 

  I wrote a blog to put all coaching session together, and like to share with you. 

  Here is the blog link.

  I also spent a lot of time to think about the coach I like and guess what you look like, my favorite tennis player Dimitrov's coach. I wrote blogs to share with you, but I was too busy to send too many emails. 

  Here is the coach's advice. 

 "Trust your instinct. You already practice all patterns. Figure out ways to solve the problem, make mistake and let it go." The coach talked about how to mentor the player mentally. I think that you are kind of the style, on dynamic programming solution coaching. 

  Here is blog I wrote to send to you. 

  One more coach I like and I thought about is Rob Kentlay. 

  The coach is my favorite.   

  Daniel is my favorite coach, and you must look like him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment