Tuesday, June 5, 2018

A trip to USA

June 5, 2018

Introduction


I felt so excited to visit United States again in less than 3 months. I felt total different since I never imagine that I may have small odds to get back and enjoy some time as a software developer.

I play all kinds of small tricks, but none of them works. I share one story here.

I used to stay in Florida over 14 years, I have a good friend who supported me over 10 years. First thing he surprised is that I decided to choose Julia instead of using Jane in 2010 when I started my first job in the city of Vancouver. He talked me every year using Jane last 10 years in Florida, USA, how come I can change it to Julia in a day? He asked me who is Julia?

I like to have a brand new life in the name of Julia. That is in 2010. Now it is in 2018.


Travel to USA


One trip to USA the city of Seattle makes such big difference. I know that sometimes the world is so connected that people may be open to new things as I do every day. I try to meet one programmer every day on mock interviewing platform. Last night I was so busy and still tried to meet a new person. Guess who I met. Best talent programmer who stayed anonymous, work on the three algorithms in a row with me, he used to work for Zenefits, and also in the city of Vancouver.


Can a programmer make it? 


Sometimes I understand that it is important for me to give up something and continue to pursuit my interest as a software developer. I like to meet people and also talk about the algorithm and data structure. I can write code, write blog, play as a mock interviewer, give people support to help them develop their career.

Can I be a super talent programmer as well? Do I see the hope when I get stuck on one algorithm, one approach? Can I find ways to hack the problem and quickly settle down a solution?

Let us see


I like to see how the world can bring to me as a software programmer, I like the challenge and the business world makes me feel so relax and excited.



No comments:

Post a Comment