Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Ownership story - VI

June 6, 2018

Introduction

It is my job to write down some of my work experience and then I need to follow S.T.A.R. Structure.

Situtation

I worked on a few startups from 1998 to 2001 and 2006 to 2007. I had difficult time to develop my skills as a software engineer. I had so many issues to fit for most challenging jobs.

Task

Learn by doing, try again, fail again; fail better


Action

I did try all kinds of things to develop my skills, I also got tremendous help from my advisors and fellow classmates.

Result

I have to learn one thing a time. I also have to learn to take the action to prepare for the basic skills to make a living. I learn all kinds of skills to help people, serve people, and also I need to change to a new place.

"Go and go to a place no one knows you. You start all over again. You have to brand yourself again. "




No comments:

Post a Comment